Fuse Alliance Announces Speakers and Program For 2021 Virtual Annual Conference
Fuse Alliance, a Member-owned organization of professional commercial flooring contractors, announced today that the organization has finalized the program for its 2021 Annual Conference. Entitled The Impact of One, the conference will be held March 1-2 in a 100 percent virtual format.
The conference program includes:
- Cheryl Durst, CEO and executive vice president of International Interior Design Association (IIDA) will discuss the future of commercial interiors in the wake of a pandemic.
- Mike Moore, a renowned leadership and employee development coach, is returning to the Fuse conference to talk about the future of teamwork.
- Floor Focus publisher Kemp Harr will lead a state-of-the-industry panel with the top executives from HPS Schönox, Mohawk Group, Engineered Floors Commercial Division, Armstrong, Ardex, Tarkett, and Teknoflor.
- Virtual exhibit hall that includes live interaction with Fuse suppliers
- Fuse Member roundtable discussion
- Breakout sessions on Material Bank, concrete moisture testing, and social media
- Technical updates and
- Select supplier presentations
“Our members are very excited about the virtual format, and they’re planning watch parties, lunches, and happy hours so that more of their team members can get in on the fun we have at our traditional meetings,” said Geoff Gordon, executive director of Fuse Alliance. “While we’ll miss being together under the same roof, we’re excited that our virtual format provides an excellent opportunity to include our members’ salespeople, project managers, and other key personnel who would not normally have the chance to travel to our in-person conferences.”
According to Gordon, Fuse’s conference planners and their technical support team are well-poised to take the event virtual while maintaining the same high level of production value that participants have come to expect from the annual event.
“Our 2021 virtual annual conference will still deliver quality content, open exchange forums, and connections,” said Gordon. “The Fuse 2021 conference will not be just another Zoom meeting, and we’re excited to deliver a meaningful and enriching experience for our entire network.”
About Fuse Alliance:
Fuse Alliance is a Member-owned organization of professional, commercial flooring contractors. With more than 120 companies in 215+ locations across the United States and Canada, the organization’s Member businesses represent approximately $2.1 billion in sales and services. Fuse Alliance is made up of a unique network of flooring experts with a combined experience that spans across flooring product knowledge, installation expertise, and a keen understanding of meeting the environmental requirements of today’s market. Fuse Alliance’s governing body is an executive Board of Directors made up of 12 Member business owners. Through its Member network, Fuse Alliance is dedicated to serving the North American market and Member businesses can be found throughout the United States and Canada.